An Illinois man remains in critical condition after his vehicle struck a bridge column on I-94 westbound at Highway 67 around 12:20 p.m. this afternoon. Flight for Life was called to the scene and transported the man to Froedert Hospital.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports that after the crash, the man exited his vehicle and was struck by a passing minivan with two elderly occupants inside.
No further information is available at this time but the Sheriff's Department will continue to investigate the crash.
All westbound lanes of traffic were closed until around 2:40 p.m. while police investigated.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reminds motorists to stay inside of their vehicle after an accident when it is safe to do so.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts