An Illinois man remains in critical condition after his vehicle struck a bridge column on I-94 westbound at Highway 67 around 12:20 p.m. this afternoon. Flight for Life was called to the scene and transported the man to Froedert Hospital.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports that after the crash, the man exited his vehicle and was struck by a passing minivan with two elderly occupants inside.
No further information is available at this time but the Sheriff's Department will continue to investigate the crash.
All westbound lanes of traffic were closed until around 2:40 p.m. while police investigated.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reminds motorists to stay inside of their vehicle after an accident when it is safe to do so.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts