An Illinois man remains in critical condition after his vehicle struck a bridge column on I-94 westbound at Highway 67 around 12:20 p.m. this afternoon. Flight for Life was called to the scene and transported the man to Froedert Hospital.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports that after the crash, the man exited his vehicle and was struck by a passing minivan with two elderly occupants inside.
No further information is available at this time but the Sheriff's Department will continue to investigate the crash.
All westbound lanes of traffic were closed until around 2:40 p.m. while police investigated.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reminds motorists to stay inside of their vehicle after an accident when it is safe to do so.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts