An Illinois man remains in critical condition after his vehicle struck a bridge column on I-94 westbound at Highway 67 around 12:20 p.m. this afternoon. Flight for Life was called to the scene and transported the man to Froedert Hospital.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports that after the crash, the man exited his vehicle and was struck by a passing minivan with two elderly occupants inside.
No further information is available at this time but the Sheriff's Department will continue to investigate the crash.
All westbound lanes of traffic were closed until around 2:40 p.m. while police investigated.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reminds motorists to stay inside of their vehicle after an accident when it is safe to do so.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts