An Illinois man remains in critical condition after his vehicle struck a bridge column on I-94 westbound at Highway 67 around 12:20 p.m. this afternoon. Flight for Life was called to the scene and transported the man to Froedert Hospital.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reports that after the crash, the man exited his vehicle and was struck by a passing minivan with two elderly occupants inside.
No further information is available at this time but the Sheriff's Department will continue to investigate the crash.
All westbound lanes of traffic were closed until around 2:40 p.m. while police investigated.
The Waukesha County Sheriff's Department reminds motorists to stay inside of their vehicle after an accident when it is safe to do so.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts