Kettle Moraine's Kelli Sorge, a freshman scored less than a minute into overtime on Friday at the Mullett Ice Center, giving the Kettle Moraine Glacier a 3-2 victory against Bay Area and a trip to the WIAA State Girls Hockey Tournament.
Sophomore Arianna Smith had the assist on Sorge's game-winning goal.
The Lasers trailed 2-0 before sophomore forward Cara Anzivino scored on an assist from Smith and freshman defender Irene Hougard.
Kettle Moraine tied the game at 2-2 with 2:25 to play in regulation when senior Jessica Foley scored on another assist by Smith.
Freshman goalie Jenna Bales had 24 assists for the winners.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts