Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team broke open a tie game at halftime by outscoring visiting Mukwonago 18-6 in the third quarter to eventually roll to a 43-36 Classic 8 Conference victory.
AHS remained tied for first place with one league game remaining. Both the Warhawks and Milwaukee Pius sport 12-1 league records. Arrowhead will finish the conference season next Thursday against visiting Kettle Moraine.
Jenny Smith led the Warhawks with 18 points. Kyle Davis chipped in with 12 tallies.
Jenny Tuttle led Mukwonago with 17 points.
AHS is 17-3 overall.
The Warhawks will host Eau Claire North on Saturday (Feb. 25) at 5:30 p.m.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts