Tom Taraska, the Hall of Fame coach who turned the Arrowhead football program into one of the best in the state, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Brookfield Central High School. Taraska told the Lake Country Reporter about his new job Monday morning.
Jamie Meulemans is the head coach at Brookfield Central. Taraska will begin his duties immediately.
Taraska resigned last spring from the Arrowhead job after coaching the Warhawks for 29 years. In that span he won four WIAA Division 1 state championships (1993, 1994, 1996, 2007) and had five other teams finish second.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts