Tom Taraska, the Hall of Fame coach who turned the Arrowhead football program into one of the best in the state, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Brookfield Central High School. Taraska told the Lake Country Reporter about his new job Monday morning.
Jamie Meulemans is the head coach at Brookfield Central. Taraska will begin his duties immediately.
Taraska resigned last spring from the Arrowhead job after coaching the Warhawks for 29 years. In that span he won four WIAA Division 1 state championships (1993, 1994, 1996, 2007) and had five other teams finish second.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts