Tom Taraska, the Hall of Fame coach who turned the Arrowhead football program into one of the best in the state, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Brookfield Central High School. Taraska told the Lake Country Reporter about his new job Monday morning.
Jamie Meulemans is the head coach at Brookfield Central. Taraska will begin his duties immediately.
Taraska resigned last spring from the Arrowhead job after coaching the Warhawks for 29 years. In that span he won four WIAA Division 1 state championships (1993, 1994, 1996, 2007) and had five other teams finish second.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts