To help improve technology funding in Hartland area schools, Cartridge World is giving local schools the chance to win $15,000 to be used toward the purchase of new school computers, technology, books or supplies.
"We’re all affected by the challenges our schools are facing," said Frank Case, President of Cartridge World North America. "So we are supporting local education with our ‘Save Vote Win’ contest – three schools will win $15,000 each. This will provide an entire classroom of computers."
School principals in the Hartland area must register their school at www.SaveVoteWin.com by Feb. 29 to participate. (From March 15-31 parents, faculty, family and friends can vote at www.SaveVoteWin.com for their school.) Three winning schools will be chosen by online voting and random drawing. All public and private K-12 schools are eligible to register by February 29, 2012. The three winning schools will be announced by April 30, 2012.
For special offers and more information about Cartridge World’s 100-percent guaranteed, eco-friendly ink and toner printer cartridges, visit your local Cartridge World store or www.CartridgeWorld.com.
Cartridge World is the leading ink and toner refilling retailer and franchisor in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. Cartridge World
stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to buying new printer cartridges, offering a 30-40 percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Cartridge World offers a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges, using state-of-the-art processes and high quality inks and toners. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,700 franchised retail locations in 50 countries. For more information, call (888) 99-REFILL or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com.
- Hensler's granddaughter dies in tragic beach accident (0)
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007