The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office reports that after conducting an autopsy today, all evidence suggests that James "J.T." Hilligoss died of a natural event related to a cardiac abormality.
The medical examiner's office noted that the the conclusion was pending further study.
Hilligoss, 17, and a junior at Arrowhead High School, was found dead in his bedroom on Monday morning.
Tuesday's autopsy dispelled the rumor that Hilligoss died as a result of a concussion suffered while snowboarding the day before. His parents told Lake Country Publications that there was no truth to those rumors and that he suffered no concussions while snowboarding.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts