The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office reports that after conducting an autopsy today, all evidence suggests that James "J.T." Hilligoss died of a natural event related to a cardiac abormality.
The medical examiner's office noted that the the conclusion was pending further study.
Hilligoss, 17, and a junior at Arrowhead High School, was found dead in his bedroom on Monday morning.
Tuesday's autopsy dispelled the rumor that Hilligoss died as a result of a concussion suffered while snowboarding the day before. His parents told Lake Country Publications that there was no truth to those rumors and that he suffered no concussions while snowboarding.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts