The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office reports that after conducting an autopsy today, all evidence suggests that James "J.T." Hilligoss died of a natural event related to a cardiac abormality.
The medical examiner's office noted that the the conclusion was pending further study.
Hilligoss, 17, and a junior at Arrowhead High School, was found dead in his bedroom on Monday morning.
Tuesday's autopsy dispelled the rumor that Hilligoss died as a result of a concussion suffered while snowboarding the day before. His parents told Lake Country Publications that there was no truth to those rumors and that he suffered no concussions while snowboarding.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts