The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office reports that after conducting an autopsy today, all evidence suggests that James "J.T." Hilligoss died of a natural event related to a cardiac abormality.
The medical examiner's office noted that the the conclusion was pending further study.
Hilligoss, 17, and a junior at Arrowhead High School, was found dead in his bedroom on Monday morning.
Tuesday's autopsy dispelled the rumor that Hilligoss died as a result of a concussion suffered while snowboarding the day before. His parents told Lake Country Publications that there was no truth to those rumors and that he suffered no concussions while snowboarding.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts