The Waukesha County Medical Examiner's office reports that after conducting an autopsy today, all evidence suggests that James "J.T." Hilligoss died of a natural event related to a cardiac abormality.
The medical examiner's office noted that the the conclusion was pending further study.
Hilligoss, 17, and a junior at Arrowhead High School, was found dead in his bedroom on Monday morning.
Tuesday's autopsy dispelled the rumor that Hilligoss died as a result of a concussion suffered while snowboarding the day before. His parents told Lake Country Publications that there was no truth to those rumors and that he suffered no concussions while snowboarding.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts