The highly ranked Pewaukee varsity girls basketball team suffered a stunning loss Friday night as visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial rallied in the fourth quarter to stop the Pirates, 56-48. CMH outscored Pewaukee by a 26-16 margin in the final period to pull out the shocking victory.
Jordyn Swan had 18 points and Emily Wirth 17 for the Pirates.
Allison Mueller led the Crusaders with 17 points.
Pewaukee finished with an 18-5 record.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts