The highly ranked Pewaukee varsity girls basketball team suffered a stunning loss Friday night as visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial rallied in the fourth quarter to stop the Pirates, 56-48. CMH outscored Pewaukee by a 26-16 margin in the final period to pull out the shocking victory.
Jordyn Swan had 18 points and Emily Wirth 17 for the Pirates.
Allison Mueller led the Crusaders with 17 points.
Pewaukee finished with an 18-5 record.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts