The highly ranked Pewaukee varsity girls basketball team suffered a stunning loss Friday night as visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial rallied in the fourth quarter to stop the Pirates, 56-48. CMH outscored Pewaukee by a 26-16 margin in the final period to pull out the shocking victory.
Jordyn Swan had 18 points and Emily Wirth 17 for the Pirates.
Allison Mueller led the Crusaders with 17 points.
Pewaukee finished with an 18-5 record.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts