The highly ranked Pewaukee varsity girls basketball team suffered a stunning loss Friday night as visiting Waukesha Catholic Memorial rallied in the fourth quarter to stop the Pirates, 56-48. CMH outscored Pewaukee by a 26-16 margin in the final period to pull out the shocking victory.
Jordyn Swan had 18 points and Emily Wirth 17 for the Pirates.
Allison Mueller led the Crusaders with 17 points.
Pewaukee finished with an 18-5 record.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts