The Oconomowoc school community is mourning the sudden loss of 12-year-old Jacob Butschke, who died at home this weekend. The cause of death has not been determined.
The Nature Hill seventh-grader appeared in the school play, Annie Jr., which had its final performance at 7 p.m. Saturday in the Oconomowoc Arts Center.
Read more in Tuesday's paper.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts