The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting two candidate forums this week to inform residents about those running for office.
Tomorrow night starting at 6:30 p.m. for the three residents vying for a seat on the Town of Mukwonago board. The forum will be held at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd. Candidates are Tom Stefanowski, Rtuh Ann Nicoson and Todd Werginz.
On Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Ct., Village of Mukwonago contendors Dennis O'Bryan, Darlene Johns, Elliot Bakst and Arnold Fickau will sqaure off.
Each candidate will have two minutes to answer 8 questions including: what makes Mukwonago so special, how that the Hwy 83 improvement is complete and we have a gateway into the town, what are your thoughts on allowing commercial development into the town, and how can the town maintain its current service levels with the state’s mandated tax freeze? What alternative revenue sources would you be willing to ask residents to consider?
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts