The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting two candidate forums this week to inform residents about those running for office.
Tomorrow night starting at 6:30 p.m. for the three residents vying for a seat on the Town of Mukwonago board. The forum will be held at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd. Candidates are Tom Stefanowski, Rtuh Ann Nicoson and Todd Werginz.
On Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Ct., Village of Mukwonago contendors Dennis O'Bryan, Darlene Johns, Elliot Bakst and Arnold Fickau will sqaure off.
Each candidate will have two minutes to answer 8 questions including: what makes Mukwonago so special, how that the Hwy 83 improvement is complete and we have a gateway into the town, what are your thoughts on allowing commercial development into the town, and how can the town maintain its current service levels with the state’s mandated tax freeze? What alternative revenue sources would you be willing to ask residents to consider?
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts