The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting two candidate forums this week to inform residents about those running for office.
Tomorrow night starting at 6:30 p.m. for the three residents vying for a seat on the Town of Mukwonago board. The forum will be held at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd. Candidates are Tom Stefanowski, Rtuh Ann Nicoson and Todd Werginz.
On Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Ct., Village of Mukwonago contendors Dennis O'Bryan, Darlene Johns, Elliot Bakst and Arnold Fickau will sqaure off.
Each candidate will have two minutes to answer 8 questions including: what makes Mukwonago so special, how that the Hwy 83 improvement is complete and we have a gateway into the town, what are your thoughts on allowing commercial development into the town, and how can the town maintain its current service levels with the state’s mandated tax freeze? What alternative revenue sources would you be willing to ask residents to consider?
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts