The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting two candidate forums this week to inform residents about those running for office.
Tomorrow night starting at 6:30 p.m. for the three residents vying for a seat on the Town of Mukwonago board. The forum will be held at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd. Candidates are Tom Stefanowski, Rtuh Ann Nicoson and Todd Werginz.
On Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Ct., Village of Mukwonago contendors Dennis O'Bryan, Darlene Johns, Elliot Bakst and Arnold Fickau will sqaure off.
Each candidate will have two minutes to answer 8 questions including: what makes Mukwonago so special, how that the Hwy 83 improvement is complete and we have a gateway into the town, what are your thoughts on allowing commercial development into the town, and how can the town maintain its current service levels with the state’s mandated tax freeze? What alternative revenue sources would you be willing to ask residents to consider?
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts