The Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting two candidate forums this week to inform residents about those running for office.
Tomorrow night starting at 6:30 p.m. for the three residents vying for a seat on the Town of Mukwonago board. The forum will be held at Town Hall, W320 S8315 Beulah Rd. Candidates are Tom Stefanowski, Rtuh Ann Nicoson and Todd Werginz.
On Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. at Village Hall, 440 River Crest Ct., Village of Mukwonago contendors Dennis O'Bryan, Darlene Johns, Elliot Bakst and Arnold Fickau will sqaure off.
Each candidate will have two minutes to answer 8 questions including: what makes Mukwonago so special, how that the Hwy 83 improvement is complete and we have a gateway into the town, what are your thoughts on allowing commercial development into the town, and how can the town maintain its current service levels with the state’s mandated tax freeze? What alternative revenue sources would you be willing to ask residents to consider?
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts