Pewaukee will have one final chance to say "bye bye" to the old high school auditorium when it hosts "Bye Bye Birdie" this weekend.
The show will be the last before the auditorium is repurposed into fine and visual arts classrooms as part of the ongoing construction projects that resulted from a November 2010 building referendum.
The school district is constructing a brand new 750-seat auditorium in the footprint of the former gymnasium. The new auditorium, which is expected to open in December, will replace the current one, which was constructed along with the high school in 1968.
Tickets cost $10 for adults and $7 for students and seniors. Shows are scheduled for 7 p.m. on March 16, and 2:30 p.m. on March 17 and 18.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts