Pewaukee will have one final chance to say "bye bye" to the old high school auditorium when it hosts "Bye Bye Birdie" this weekend.
The show will be the last before the auditorium is repurposed into fine and visual arts classrooms as part of the ongoing construction projects that resulted from a November 2010 building referendum.
The school district is constructing a brand new 750-seat auditorium in the footprint of the former gymnasium. The new auditorium, which is expected to open in December, will replace the current one, which was constructed along with the high school in 1968.
Tickets cost $10 for adults and $7 for students and seniors. Shows are scheduled for 7 p.m. on March 16, and 2:30 p.m. on March 17 and 18.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts