Pewaukee will have one final chance to say "bye bye" to the old high school auditorium when it hosts "Bye Bye Birdie" this weekend.
The show will be the last before the auditorium is repurposed into fine and visual arts classrooms as part of the ongoing construction projects that resulted from a November 2010 building referendum.
The school district is constructing a brand new 750-seat auditorium in the footprint of the former gymnasium. The new auditorium, which is expected to open in December, will replace the current one, which was constructed along with the high school in 1968.
Tickets cost $10 for adults and $7 for students and seniors. Shows are scheduled for 7 p.m. on March 16, and 2:30 p.m. on March 17 and 18.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts