Pewaukee will have one final chance to say "bye bye" to the old high school auditorium when it hosts "Bye Bye Birdie" this weekend.
The show will be the last before the auditorium is repurposed into fine and visual arts classrooms as part of the ongoing construction projects that resulted from a November 2010 building referendum.
The school district is constructing a brand new 750-seat auditorium in the footprint of the former gymnasium. The new auditorium, which is expected to open in December, will replace the current one, which was constructed along with the high school in 1968.
Tickets cost $10 for adults and $7 for students and seniors. Shows are scheduled for 7 p.m. on March 16, and 2:30 p.m. on March 17 and 18.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts