Pewaukee will have one final chance to say "bye bye" to the old high school auditorium when it hosts "Bye Bye Birdie" this weekend.
The show will be the last before the auditorium is repurposed into fine and visual arts classrooms as part of the ongoing construction projects that resulted from a November 2010 building referendum.
The school district is constructing a brand new 750-seat auditorium in the footprint of the former gymnasium. The new auditorium, which is expected to open in December, will replace the current one, which was constructed along with the high school in 1968.
Tickets cost $10 for adults and $7 for students and seniors. Shows are scheduled for 7 p.m. on March 16, and 2:30 p.m. on March 17 and 18.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts