Asking for an $11.2 million referendum over the next four years to cover revenue lost due to the sunset of the 2007 referendum this school year and a loss in state aid, the Mukwonago Area School District posted a video on its website. The video explains the referendum and its impact on residents.
To view the video go to www.youtube.com/watch
Additionally, a commitee - Citizens for Mukwonago Schools - comprised of parents, community leaders, alumni and friends of the Mukwonago Area Schools has created a video regarding the referendum as well.
The Citizens for Mukwonago Schools video can be found at : youtu.be/GDUxprHrlNU
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts