Asking for an $11.2 million referendum over the next four years to cover revenue lost due to the sunset of the 2007 referendum this school year and a loss in state aid, the Mukwonago Area School District posted a video on its website. The video explains the referendum and its impact on residents.
To view the video go to www.youtube.com/watch
Additionally, a commitee - Citizens for Mukwonago Schools - comprised of parents, community leaders, alumni and friends of the Mukwonago Area Schools has created a video regarding the referendum as well.
The Citizens for Mukwonago Schools video can be found at : youtu.be/GDUxprHrlNU
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts