Asking for an $11.2 million referendum over the next four years to cover revenue lost due to the sunset of the 2007 referendum this school year and a loss in state aid, the Mukwonago Area School District posted a video on its website. The video explains the referendum and its impact on residents.
To view the video go to www.youtube.com/watch
Additionally, a commitee - Citizens for Mukwonago Schools - comprised of parents, community leaders, alumni and friends of the Mukwonago Area Schools has created a video regarding the referendum as well.
The Citizens for Mukwonago Schools video can be found at : youtu.be/GDUxprHrlNU
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts