Asking for an $11.2 million referendum over the next four years to cover revenue lost due to the sunset of the 2007 referendum this school year and a loss in state aid, the Mukwonago Area School District posted a video on its website. The video explains the referendum and its impact on residents.
To view the video go to www.youtube.com/watch
Additionally, a commitee - Citizens for Mukwonago Schools - comprised of parents, community leaders, alumni and friends of the Mukwonago Area Schools has created a video regarding the referendum as well.
The Citizens for Mukwonago Schools video can be found at : youtu.be/GDUxprHrlNU
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts