Asking for an $11.2 million referendum over the next four years to cover revenue lost due to the sunset of the 2007 referendum this school year and a loss in state aid, the Mukwonago Area School District posted a video on its website. The video explains the referendum and its impact on residents.
To view the video go to www.youtube.com/watch
Additionally, a commitee - Citizens for Mukwonago Schools - comprised of parents, community leaders, alumni and friends of the Mukwonago Area Schools has created a video regarding the referendum as well.
The Citizens for Mukwonago Schools video can be found at : youtu.be/GDUxprHrlNU
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts