On Sat. March 17th, St Patricks Day from11a.m. to 10 p.m., Blue Bay Restaurant , 927 Main St., Mukwonago will be donating 50% of all Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner sales to the Mukwonago Food Pantry in honor of the pantry's 20th year in Mukwonago.
Enjoy this traditional dinner, support a local business and help a non-profit all at the same time.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts