According to information from the Waukesha County Medical’s Examiner’s office, an autopsy on Jacob Butschke, the 7th grade student at Nature Hill Intermediate School who passed away last weekend, was completed on March 12. The evidence points to a likely respiratory infection combined with an underlying cardiac condition.
Laboratory results do not show evidence of meningitis. The cause of death is pending further studies.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts