According to information from the Waukesha County Medical’s Examiner’s office, an autopsy on Jacob Butschke, the 7th grade student at Nature Hill Intermediate School who passed away last weekend, was completed on March 12. The evidence points to a likely respiratory infection combined with an underlying cardiac condition.
Laboratory results do not show evidence of meningitis. The cause of death is pending further studies.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts