According to information from the Waukesha County Medical’s Examiner’s office, an autopsy on Jacob Butschke, the 7th grade student at Nature Hill Intermediate School who passed away last weekend, was completed on March 12. The evidence points to a likely respiratory infection combined with an underlying cardiac condition.
Laboratory results do not show evidence of meningitis. The cause of death is pending further studies.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts