According to information from the Waukesha County Medical’s Examiner’s office, an autopsy on Jacob Butschke, the 7th grade student at Nature Hill Intermediate School who passed away last weekend, was completed on March 12. The evidence points to a likely respiratory infection combined with an underlying cardiac condition.
Laboratory results do not show evidence of meningitis. The cause of death is pending further studies.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts