According to information from the Waukesha County Medical’s Examiner’s office, an autopsy on Jacob Butschke, the 7th grade student at Nature Hill Intermediate School who passed away last weekend, was completed on March 12. The evidence points to a likely respiratory infection combined with an underlying cardiac condition.
Laboratory results do not show evidence of meningitis. The cause of death is pending further studies.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts