Dave Pfeiffer, who was a standout football and baseball player at Arrowhead and a 1974 AHS graduate, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Arrowhead. Head football coach Greg Malling and athletics director Kevin Flegner told the Lake Country Reporter about the hiring.
The AHS football field is named after Pfeiffer's father Franklin.
Pfeiffer, 55, was the head coach at Sheboygan South for 11 seasons before retiring from that post two years ago. He has coached at Concordia University, Waukesha North and Kewaskum previously.
Pfeiffer lives in Pewaukee.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts