Dave Pfeiffer, who was a standout football and baseball player at Arrowhead and a 1974 AHS graduate, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Arrowhead. Head football coach Greg Malling and athletics director Kevin Flegner told the Lake Country Reporter about the hiring.
The AHS football field is named after Pfeiffer's father Franklin.
Pfeiffer, 55, was the head coach at Sheboygan South for 11 seasons before retiring from that post two years ago. He has coached at Concordia University, Waukesha North and Kewaskum previously.
Pfeiffer lives in Pewaukee.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts