Dave Pfeiffer, who was a standout football and baseball player at Arrowhead and a 1974 AHS graduate, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Arrowhead. Head football coach Greg Malling and athletics director Kevin Flegner told the Lake Country Reporter about the hiring.
The AHS football field is named after Pfeiffer's father Franklin.
Pfeiffer, 55, was the head coach at Sheboygan South for 11 seasons before retiring from that post two years ago. He has coached at Concordia University, Waukesha North and Kewaskum previously.
Pfeiffer lives in Pewaukee.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts