Dave Pfeiffer, who was a standout football and baseball player at Arrowhead and a 1974 AHS graduate, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Arrowhead. Head football coach Greg Malling and athletics director Kevin Flegner told the Lake Country Reporter about the hiring.
The AHS football field is named after Pfeiffer's father Franklin.
Pfeiffer, 55, was the head coach at Sheboygan South for 11 seasons before retiring from that post two years ago. He has coached at Concordia University, Waukesha North and Kewaskum previously.
Pfeiffer lives in Pewaukee.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts