Dave Pfeiffer, who was a standout football and baseball player at Arrowhead and a 1974 AHS graduate, has been named the new defensive coordinator at Arrowhead. Head football coach Greg Malling and athletics director Kevin Flegner told the Lake Country Reporter about the hiring.
The AHS football field is named after Pfeiffer's father Franklin.
Pfeiffer, 55, was the head coach at Sheboygan South for 11 seasons before retiring from that post two years ago. He has coached at Concordia University, Waukesha North and Kewaskum previously.
Pfeiffer lives in Pewaukee.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts