A ‘St. Paul & Paddy’ fish fry will be held on Friday, March 16 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at St. Paul School in Genesee Depot. at the intersection of Highway D and 83.
Enjoy ‘Fish & Chips’ and green beer along with delicious desserts. The menu also includes baked cod, grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potato, coleslaw, applesauce, coffee and milk. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional fee. Pricing is $10.25 per adult and $5.25 per child. Children ages 4 and under are free.
Come wearing green or St. Patrick ‘wear’ and receive a special gift. (One per household while supplies last.) There will also be a free drawing for a bit o’ lovely jewelry treasure- a beautiful green Pandora bead and leather bracelet donated by Barnes Jewelers in Oconomowoc. You must be present to enter drawing, however. All proceeds of this event will benefit St. Paul School.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts