A ‘St. Paul & Paddy’ fish fry will be held on Friday, March 16 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at St. Paul School in Genesee Depot. at the intersection of Highway D and 83.
Enjoy ‘Fish & Chips’ and green beer along with delicious desserts. The menu also includes baked cod, grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potato, coleslaw, applesauce, coffee and milk. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional fee. Pricing is $10.25 per adult and $5.25 per child. Children ages 4 and under are free.
Come wearing green or St. Patrick ‘wear’ and receive a special gift. (One per household while supplies last.) There will also be a free drawing for a bit o’ lovely jewelry treasure- a beautiful green Pandora bead and leather bracelet donated by Barnes Jewelers in Oconomowoc. You must be present to enter drawing, however. All proceeds of this event will benefit St. Paul School.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts