A ‘St. Paul & Paddy’ fish fry will be held on Friday, March 16 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at St. Paul School in Genesee Depot. at the intersection of Highway D and 83.
Enjoy ‘Fish & Chips’ and green beer along with delicious desserts. The menu also includes baked cod, grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potato, coleslaw, applesauce, coffee and milk. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional fee. Pricing is $10.25 per adult and $5.25 per child. Children ages 4 and under are free.
Come wearing green or St. Patrick ‘wear’ and receive a special gift. (One per household while supplies last.) There will also be a free drawing for a bit o’ lovely jewelry treasure- a beautiful green Pandora bead and leather bracelet donated by Barnes Jewelers in Oconomowoc. You must be present to enter drawing, however. All proceeds of this event will benefit St. Paul School.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts