A ‘St. Paul & Paddy’ fish fry will be held on Friday, March 16 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at St. Paul School in Genesee Depot. at the intersection of Highway D and 83.
Enjoy ‘Fish & Chips’ and green beer along with delicious desserts. The menu also includes baked cod, grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potato, coleslaw, applesauce, coffee and milk. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional fee. Pricing is $10.25 per adult and $5.25 per child. Children ages 4 and under are free.
Come wearing green or St. Patrick ‘wear’ and receive a special gift. (One per household while supplies last.) There will also be a free drawing for a bit o’ lovely jewelry treasure- a beautiful green Pandora bead and leather bracelet donated by Barnes Jewelers in Oconomowoc. You must be present to enter drawing, however. All proceeds of this event will benefit St. Paul School.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts