A ‘St. Paul & Paddy’ fish fry will be held on Friday, March 16 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at St. Paul School in Genesee Depot. at the intersection of Highway D and 83.
Enjoy ‘Fish & Chips’ and green beer along with delicious desserts. The menu also includes baked cod, grilled cheese sandwiches, baked potato, coleslaw, applesauce, coffee and milk. Soda and alcoholic beverages are available for an additional fee. Pricing is $10.25 per adult and $5.25 per child. Children ages 4 and under are free.
Come wearing green or St. Patrick ‘wear’ and receive a special gift. (One per household while supplies last.) There will also be a free drawing for a bit o’ lovely jewelry treasure- a beautiful green Pandora bead and leather bracelet donated by Barnes Jewelers in Oconomowoc. You must be present to enter drawing, however. All proceeds of this event will benefit St. Paul School.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts