Four candidates for three Village of Mukwonago trustee seats sounded off at a candidate forum hosted by the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce tonight. Trustees Dennis O'Bryan, Elliot Bakst and Darlene Johnson were joined by former trustee Arnie Fickau to share their visions for the future of the village.
Making the village pedestrian friendly and more inviting to businesses, as well as having less governmental control, were themes that surfaced. Additionally, candidates stated they are reluctant to reduce services to residents despite budget constraints pushed on the village from the state level.
Read more about the Village of Mukwonago candidate forum in next week's Chief.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts