Four candidates for three Village of Mukwonago trustee seats sounded off at a candidate forum hosted by the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce tonight. Trustees Dennis O'Bryan, Elliot Bakst and Darlene Johnson were joined by former trustee Arnie Fickau to share their visions for the future of the village.
Making the village pedestrian friendly and more inviting to businesses, as well as having less governmental control, were themes that surfaced. Additionally, candidates stated they are reluctant to reduce services to residents despite budget constraints pushed on the village from the state level.
Read more about the Village of Mukwonago candidate forum in next week's Chief.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts