Four candidates for three Village of Mukwonago trustee seats sounded off at a candidate forum hosted by the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce tonight. Trustees Dennis O'Bryan, Elliot Bakst and Darlene Johnson were joined by former trustee Arnie Fickau to share their visions for the future of the village.
Making the village pedestrian friendly and more inviting to businesses, as well as having less governmental control, were themes that surfaced. Additionally, candidates stated they are reluctant to reduce services to residents despite budget constraints pushed on the village from the state level.
Read more about the Village of Mukwonago candidate forum in next week's Chief.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts