Four candidates for three Village of Mukwonago trustee seats sounded off at a candidate forum hosted by the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce tonight. Trustees Dennis O'Bryan, Elliot Bakst and Darlene Johnson were joined by former trustee Arnie Fickau to share their visions for the future of the village.
Making the village pedestrian friendly and more inviting to businesses, as well as having less governmental control, were themes that surfaced. Additionally, candidates stated they are reluctant to reduce services to residents despite budget constraints pushed on the village from the state level.
Read more about the Village of Mukwonago candidate forum in next week's Chief.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts