Four candidates for three Village of Mukwonago trustee seats sounded off at a candidate forum hosted by the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce tonight. Trustees Dennis O'Bryan, Elliot Bakst and Darlene Johnson were joined by former trustee Arnie Fickau to share their visions for the future of the village.
Making the village pedestrian friendly and more inviting to businesses, as well as having less governmental control, were themes that surfaced. Additionally, candidates stated they are reluctant to reduce services to residents despite budget constraints pushed on the village from the state level.
Read more about the Village of Mukwonago candidate forum in next week's Chief.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts