Four candidates for three Village of Mukwonago trustee seats sounded off at a candidate forum hosted by the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce tonight. Trustees Dennis O'Bryan, Elliot Bakst and Darlene Johnson were joined by former trustee Arnie Fickau to share their visions for the future of the village.
Making the village pedestrian friendly and more inviting to businesses, as well as having less governmental control, were themes that surfaced. Additionally, candidates stated they are reluctant to reduce services to residents despite budget constraints pushed on the village from the state level.
Read more about the Village of Mukwonago candidate forum in next week's Chief.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts