The traffic lights at the intersection of Highway 83 and Highway LO are currently out of order after a vehcile hit and knocked down two light poles and a speed limit sign in the intersection at around 12 p.m. today.
Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts