The traffic lights at the intersection of Highway 83 and Highway LO are currently out of order after a vehcile hit and knocked down two light poles and a speed limit sign in the intersection at around 12 p.m. today.
Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts