The traffic lights at the intersection of Highway 83 and Highway LO are currently out of order after a vehcile hit and knocked down two light poles and a speed limit sign in the intersection at around 12 p.m. today.
Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for more information.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts