According to a news release from the Kettle Moraine School District, Kettle Moraine High School was ranked in the top 10 schools in the five-county Milwaukee area in Milwaukee Magazine’s Best Schools (April, 2012 edition) for "Top Scorers." The District was ranked in the top 10 for "The Big Picture."
Top Scorers are recognized based on traditional indicators of college readiness- ACT scores and the percentage of students scoring 3, or higher, on Advanced Placement (AP) tests. Kettle Moraine School District was also acknowledged in the top ten K-12 districts for providing a “well-rounded” experience based on equal emphasis of K-12 test scores for the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Exam (WKCE) and American College Test (ACT), as well as AP offerings, and student achievement (3+) on the AP exam.
“We are very excited to be recognized for the great work of our students and staff. These results demonstrate our commitment to meeting the needs of students through comprehensive opportunities and personalized learning,” stated Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts