According to a news release from the Kettle Moraine School District, Kettle Moraine High School was ranked in the top 10 schools in the five-county Milwaukee area in Milwaukee Magazine’s Best Schools (April, 2012 edition) for "Top Scorers." The District was ranked in the top 10 for "The Big Picture."
Top Scorers are recognized based on traditional indicators of college readiness- ACT scores and the percentage of students scoring 3, or higher, on Advanced Placement (AP) tests. Kettle Moraine School District was also acknowledged in the top ten K-12 districts for providing a “well-rounded” experience based on equal emphasis of K-12 test scores for the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Exam (WKCE) and American College Test (ACT), as well as AP offerings, and student achievement (3+) on the AP exam.
“We are very excited to be recognized for the great work of our students and staff. These results demonstrate our commitment to meeting the needs of students through comprehensive opportunities and personalized learning,” stated Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts