According to a news release from the Kettle Moraine School District, Kettle Moraine High School was ranked in the top 10 schools in the five-county Milwaukee area in Milwaukee Magazine’s Best Schools (April, 2012 edition) for "Top Scorers." The District was ranked in the top 10 for "The Big Picture."
Top Scorers are recognized based on traditional indicators of college readiness- ACT scores and the percentage of students scoring 3, or higher, on Advanced Placement (AP) tests. Kettle Moraine School District was also acknowledged in the top ten K-12 districts for providing a “well-rounded” experience based on equal emphasis of K-12 test scores for the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Exam (WKCE) and American College Test (ACT), as well as AP offerings, and student achievement (3+) on the AP exam.
“We are very excited to be recognized for the great work of our students and staff. These results demonstrate our commitment to meeting the needs of students through comprehensive opportunities and personalized learning,” stated Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts