According to a news release from the Kettle Moraine School District, Kettle Moraine High School was ranked in the top 10 schools in the five-county Milwaukee area in Milwaukee Magazine’s Best Schools (April, 2012 edition) for "Top Scorers." The District was ranked in the top 10 for "The Big Picture."
Top Scorers are recognized based on traditional indicators of college readiness- ACT scores and the percentage of students scoring 3, or higher, on Advanced Placement (AP) tests. Kettle Moraine School District was also acknowledged in the top ten K-12 districts for providing a “well-rounded” experience based on equal emphasis of K-12 test scores for the Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Exam (WKCE) and American College Test (ACT), as well as AP offerings, and student achievement (3+) on the AP exam.
“We are very excited to be recognized for the great work of our students and staff. These results demonstrate our commitment to meeting the needs of students through comprehensive opportunities and personalized learning,” stated Superintendent Pat Deklotz.
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- Menomonee Falls man accused of repeatedly molesting his granddaughter (0)
- Chamber boat ride tomorrow (0)
- Mukwonago woman accused of reckless homicide for connection to overdose death (0)
- 'New to OHS' Open House set for Aug. 26 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts