A candidate forum will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 21, at the Vernon Town Hall, W249 S8910 Center Dr., Big Bend.
Candidates seeking the Supervisor No. 1 seat are incumbent Rodell Singert and newcomer Jeff Millies. Candidates seeking the open Supervisor No. 3 seat are Jane Craig and David Nowicki.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts