A motorcycle accident killed a man on Craig Drive, just south of Maple Avenue late this morning.
Waukesha County Sheriff's Department is still investigating an accident involving a lone cyclist that was found along the road by a passerby around 11:41 a.m. today, according to Cpt. Frank McElderry.
An older man traveling south on Craig was ejected off his motorcycle after hitting a berm by a curve in the road. The driver was not wearing a helmet and suffered apparent head injuries, McElderry said. Vernon fire personnel announced the man dead at the scene.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts