Kettle Moraine Middle School seventh grader Tyler Johnson won third place for his 2012 C-Span StudentCam Documentary. Johnson's eight-minute documentary is titled "Nineteenth Amendment: Women's Suffrage" and was among eight third place middle school winners.
C-Span will be at KMMS on Monday, March 26 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize Johnson's third place documentary. His winning video and interview will be airing on C-Span on April 11.
His video can be seen at studentcam.viddler.com/videos/watch.php
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts