Kettle Moraine Middle School seventh grader Tyler Johnson won third place for his 2012 C-Span StudentCam Documentary. Johnson's eight-minute documentary is titled "Nineteenth Amendment: Women's Suffrage" and was among eight third place middle school winners.
C-Span will be at KMMS on Monday, March 26 at 1:00 p.m. to recognize Johnson's third place documentary. His winning video and interview will be airing on C-Span on April 11.
His video can be seen at studentcam.viddler.com/videos/watch.php
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts