The Swallow School Board named a new principal last night for the K-8 school.
Robert Antholine will serve as the school's next principal, replacing interim principal Charlotte Hall at year's end.
Antholine comes to Swallow from the Muskego-Norway School District where he worked for more than 10 years as a teacher at the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade levels. He also served as a district literacy coach and mentor. He spent the last two years as an assistant principal.
The newly named principal will assume his duties this summer.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts