The Swallow School Board named a new principal last night for the K-8 school.
Robert Antholine will serve as the school's next principal, replacing interim principal Charlotte Hall at year's end.
Antholine comes to Swallow from the Muskego-Norway School District where he worked for more than 10 years as a teacher at the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade levels. He also served as a district literacy coach and mentor. He spent the last two years as an assistant principal.
The newly named principal will assume his duties this summer.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts