The Swallow School Board named a new principal last night for the K-8 school.
Robert Antholine will serve as the school's next principal, replacing interim principal Charlotte Hall at year's end.
Antholine comes to Swallow from the Muskego-Norway School District where he worked for more than 10 years as a teacher at the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade levels. He also served as a district literacy coach and mentor. He spent the last two years as an assistant principal.
The newly named principal will assume his duties this summer.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts