The Swallow School Board named a new principal last night for the K-8 school.
Robert Antholine will serve as the school's next principal, replacing interim principal Charlotte Hall at year's end.
Antholine comes to Swallow from the Muskego-Norway School District where he worked for more than 10 years as a teacher at the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade levels. He also served as a district literacy coach and mentor. He spent the last two years as an assistant principal.
The newly named principal will assume his duties this summer.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts