The Swallow School Board named a new principal last night for the K-8 school.
Robert Antholine will serve as the school's next principal, replacing interim principal Charlotte Hall at year's end.
Antholine comes to Swallow from the Muskego-Norway School District where he worked for more than 10 years as a teacher at the 5th, 6th, and 7th grade levels. He also served as a district literacy coach and mentor. He spent the last two years as an assistant principal.
The newly named principal will assume his duties this summer.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts