The Mukwonago Lions Club will again be sponsoring its annual Hans and Liz Christianson Memorial Easter Egg Hunt on March 31 at Field Park (corner of Highways NN and 83) in Mukwonago.
Join the fun, rain or shine. There will be four age groups, 2 to 3, 4 to 5, 6 to 7 and 8 to 9. Every child will receive a bag of candy and a prize. The park opens at 12:30 p.m. and the hunt will start promptly at 1 p.m.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts