The Mukwonago Lions Club will again be sponsoring its annual Hans and Liz Christianson Memorial Easter Egg Hunt on March 31 at Field Park (corner of Highways NN and 83) in Mukwonago.
Join the fun, rain or shine. There will be four age groups, 2 to 3, 4 to 5, 6 to 7 and 8 to 9. Every child will receive a bag of candy and a prize. The park opens at 12:30 p.m. and the hunt will start promptly at 1 p.m.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts