The Mukwonago Lions Club will again be sponsoring its annual Hans and Liz Christianson Memorial Easter Egg Hunt on March 31 at Field Park (corner of Highways NN and 83) in Mukwonago.
Join the fun, rain or shine. There will be four age groups, 2 to 3, 4 to 5, 6 to 7 and 8 to 9. Every child will receive a bag of candy and a prize. The park opens at 12:30 p.m. and the hunt will start promptly at 1 p.m.
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts