The Mukwonago Lions Club will again be sponsoring its annual Hans and Liz Christianson Memorial Easter Egg Hunt on March 31 at Field Park (corner of Highways NN and 83) in Mukwonago.
Join the fun, rain or shine. There will be four age groups, 2 to 3, 4 to 5, 6 to 7 and 8 to 9. Every child will receive a bag of candy and a prize. The park opens at 12:30 p.m. and the hunt will start promptly at 1 p.m.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts