The Mukwonago Community Library will be presenting the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet beginning at 6:30 p.m. on April 3.
Enjoyed by audiences of all ages, the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet has established a reputation as a top-notch quartet-- entertaining and full of fun. Members of the Midwest Vocal Express, the Easy Days quartet competes as a Seniors quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society contests, and has placed in the Top 10 in both the Illinois and L.O.L District contests. They are the 2009 Land O' Lakes District Seniors Champions.
Expect a fast-paced, 45 minute floor show featuring a repertoire filled with familiar songs of the 30s and 40s and breezy banter sure to provide a great time for all. For more information, please stop by the front desk or call us at (262) 363-6411.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts