The Mukwonago Community Library will be presenting the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet beginning at 6:30 p.m. on April 3.
Enjoyed by audiences of all ages, the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet has established a reputation as a top-notch quartet-- entertaining and full of fun. Members of the Midwest Vocal Express, the Easy Days quartet competes as a Seniors quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society contests, and has placed in the Top 10 in both the Illinois and L.O.L District contests. They are the 2009 Land O' Lakes District Seniors Champions.
Expect a fast-paced, 45 minute floor show featuring a repertoire filled with familiar songs of the 30s and 40s and breezy banter sure to provide a great time for all. For more information, please stop by the front desk or call us at (262) 363-6411.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts