The Mukwonago Community Library will be presenting the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet beginning at 6:30 p.m. on April 3.
Enjoyed by audiences of all ages, the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet has established a reputation as a top-notch quartet-- entertaining and full of fun. Members of the Midwest Vocal Express, the Easy Days quartet competes as a Seniors quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society contests, and has placed in the Top 10 in both the Illinois and L.O.L District contests. They are the 2009 Land O' Lakes District Seniors Champions.
Expect a fast-paced, 45 minute floor show featuring a repertoire filled with familiar songs of the 30s and 40s and breezy banter sure to provide a great time for all. For more information, please stop by the front desk or call us at (262) 363-6411.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts