The Mukwonago Community Library will be presenting the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet beginning at 6:30 p.m. on April 3.
Enjoyed by audiences of all ages, the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet has established a reputation as a top-notch quartet-- entertaining and full of fun. Members of the Midwest Vocal Express, the Easy Days quartet competes as a Seniors quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society contests, and has placed in the Top 10 in both the Illinois and L.O.L District contests. They are the 2009 Land O' Lakes District Seniors Champions.
Expect a fast-paced, 45 minute floor show featuring a repertoire filled with familiar songs of the 30s and 40s and breezy banter sure to provide a great time for all. For more information, please stop by the front desk or call us at (262) 363-6411.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts