The Mukwonago Community Library will be presenting the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet beginning at 6:30 p.m. on April 3.
Enjoyed by audiences of all ages, the Easy Days Barbershop Quartet has established a reputation as a top-notch quartet-- entertaining and full of fun. Members of the Midwest Vocal Express, the Easy Days quartet competes as a Seniors quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society contests, and has placed in the Top 10 in both the Illinois and L.O.L District contests. They are the 2009 Land O' Lakes District Seniors Champions.
Expect a fast-paced, 45 minute floor show featuring a repertoire filled with familiar songs of the 30s and 40s and breezy banter sure to provide a great time for all. For more information, please stop by the front desk or call us at (262) 363-6411.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts