Arrowhead senior Jenny Smith and Pewaukee senior Jordyn Swan were named to the Associated Press All-State third and fourth teams respectively. The All-State teams were released late Tuesday.
Smith, who will play at Bradley University next season, was named to the third-team. Swan, who will play at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, was named to the fourth team.
Nicole Bauman of New Berlin Eisenhower, named the winner of the Miss Basketball Award last week in Wisconsin, was named to the first team on the All-State squad.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts