Arrowhead senior Jenny Smith and Pewaukee senior Jordyn Swan were named to the Associated Press All-State third and fourth teams respectively. The All-State teams were released late Tuesday.
Smith, who will play at Bradley University next season, was named to the third-team. Swan, who will play at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, was named to the fourth team.
Nicole Bauman of New Berlin Eisenhower, named the winner of the Miss Basketball Award last week in Wisconsin, was named to the first team on the All-State squad.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts