Arrowhead senior Jenny Smith and Pewaukee senior Jordyn Swan were named to the Associated Press All-State third and fourth teams respectively. The All-State teams were released late Tuesday.
Smith, who will play at Bradley University next season, was named to the third-team. Swan, who will play at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, was named to the fourth team.
Nicole Bauman of New Berlin Eisenhower, named the winner of the Miss Basketball Award last week in Wisconsin, was named to the first team on the All-State squad.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts