Arrowhead senior Jenny Smith and Pewaukee senior Jordyn Swan were named to the Associated Press All-State third and fourth teams respectively. The All-State teams were released late Tuesday.
Smith, who will play at Bradley University next season, was named to the third-team. Swan, who will play at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, was named to the fourth team.
Nicole Bauman of New Berlin Eisenhower, named the winner of the Miss Basketball Award last week in Wisconsin, was named to the first team on the All-State squad.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts