Arrowhead senior Jenny Smith and Pewaukee senior Jordyn Swan were named to the Associated Press All-State third and fourth teams respectively. The All-State teams were released late Tuesday.
Smith, who will play at Bradley University next season, was named to the third-team. Swan, who will play at Southern Illinois-Edwardsville, was named to the fourth team.
Nicole Bauman of New Berlin Eisenhower, named the winner of the Miss Basketball Award last week in Wisconsin, was named to the first team on the All-State squad.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts