The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is holding a fundraiser at Cousin’s Subs in East Troy tonight from 4 to 7 p.m. They will receive 10 percent of the proceeds from all food sales. I addition, there will also be a bake sale and 50/50 raffle.
Customers can take a chance on the plinko board to win prizes from Cousin’s Subs. The Easter Bunny will even be there to see the kids.
The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is an active non-profit organization that recognizes the value of partnering with schools, businesses and the community to form a healthy atmosphere of learning, support and individual growth. The Center works cooperatively with local schools to enhance the programming they are already offering to families. Additionally, the Center supports local businesses by working with them to help educate community members in a variety of ways on the issues that affect their lives and how they can be served by their own community.
For more information on the East Troy Family Community Resource Center visit www.easttroyfamily.webs.com/
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts