The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is holding a fundraiser at Cousin’s Subs in East Troy tonight from 4 to 7 p.m. They will receive 10 percent of the proceeds from all food sales. I addition, there will also be a bake sale and 50/50 raffle.
Customers can take a chance on the plinko board to win prizes from Cousin’s Subs. The Easter Bunny will even be there to see the kids.
The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is an active non-profit organization that recognizes the value of partnering with schools, businesses and the community to form a healthy atmosphere of learning, support and individual growth. The Center works cooperatively with local schools to enhance the programming they are already offering to families. Additionally, the Center supports local businesses by working with them to help educate community members in a variety of ways on the issues that affect their lives and how they can be served by their own community.
For more information on the East Troy Family Community Resource Center visit www.easttroyfamily.webs.com/
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts