The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is holding a fundraiser at Cousin’s Subs in East Troy tonight from 4 to 7 p.m. They will receive 10 percent of the proceeds from all food sales. I addition, there will also be a bake sale and 50/50 raffle.
Customers can take a chance on the plinko board to win prizes from Cousin’s Subs. The Easter Bunny will even be there to see the kids.
The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is an active non-profit organization that recognizes the value of partnering with schools, businesses and the community to form a healthy atmosphere of learning, support and individual growth. The Center works cooperatively with local schools to enhance the programming they are already offering to families. Additionally, the Center supports local businesses by working with them to help educate community members in a variety of ways on the issues that affect their lives and how they can be served by their own community.
For more information on the East Troy Family Community Resource Center visit www.easttroyfamily.webs.com/
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts