The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is holding a fundraiser at Cousin’s Subs in East Troy tonight from 4 to 7 p.m. They will receive 10 percent of the proceeds from all food sales. I addition, there will also be a bake sale and 50/50 raffle.
Customers can take a chance on the plinko board to win prizes from Cousin’s Subs. The Easter Bunny will even be there to see the kids.
The East Troy Family Community Resource Center is an active non-profit organization that recognizes the value of partnering with schools, businesses and the community to form a healthy atmosphere of learning, support and individual growth. The Center works cooperatively with local schools to enhance the programming they are already offering to families. Additionally, the Center supports local businesses by working with them to help educate community members in a variety of ways on the issues that affect their lives and how they can be served by their own community.
For more information on the East Troy Family Community Resource Center visit www.easttroyfamily.webs.com/
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts