Come visit the last Winter Farmers Market on Sunday, April 1.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers Market has lots of great programs scheduled and a terrific array of local Wisconsin producers and vendors unveiling new products.
The market will be held on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.at the Oconomowoc Landscape Supply and Garden Center,N68W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc. The market is open to the public and all the programs are free.
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts