Come visit the last Winter Farmers Market on Sunday, April 1.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers Market has lots of great programs scheduled and a terrific array of local Wisconsin producers and vendors unveiling new products.
The market will be held on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.at the Oconomowoc Landscape Supply and Garden Center,N68W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc. The market is open to the public and all the programs are free.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts