Come visit the last Winter Farmers Market on Sunday, April 1.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers Market has lots of great programs scheduled and a terrific array of local Wisconsin producers and vendors unveiling new products.
The market will be held on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.at the Oconomowoc Landscape Supply and Garden Center,N68W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc. The market is open to the public and all the programs are free.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts