Come visit the last Winter Farmers Market on Sunday, April 1.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers Market has lots of great programs scheduled and a terrific array of local Wisconsin producers and vendors unveiling new products.
The market will be held on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.at the Oconomowoc Landscape Supply and Garden Center,N68W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc. The market is open to the public and all the programs are free.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts