Come visit the last Winter Farmers Market on Sunday, April 1.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers Market has lots of great programs scheduled and a terrific array of local Wisconsin producers and vendors unveiling new products.
The market will be held on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.at the Oconomowoc Landscape Supply and Garden Center,N68W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc. The market is open to the public and all the programs are free.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts