Walk with a cause during ProHealth Care's annual Park Walk for Cancer in Mukwonago on Saturday, May 5.
Schedule of events are:
8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.: Pledge Turn-In, T-Shirt Pick-Up, On-Site Registration, Raffle Ticket Sales
9:45 a.m.: Welcome and Survivor Message
10:00 a.m.: Walk Begins, 1.1 and 1.7 Mile Routes, Raffle Drawing
Entry Fee is $25 between March 17 and May 1 and $30 the day of the event.
For more information or to register, visit www.mukwonagoparkwalk.org.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts