Walk with a cause during ProHealth Care's annual Park Walk for Cancer in Mukwonago on Saturday, May 5.
Schedule of events are:
8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.: Pledge Turn-In, T-Shirt Pick-Up, On-Site Registration, Raffle Ticket Sales
9:45 a.m.: Welcome and Survivor Message
10:00 a.m.: Walk Begins, 1.1 and 1.7 Mile Routes, Raffle Drawing
Entry Fee is $25 between March 17 and May 1 and $30 the day of the event.
For more information or to register, visit www.mukwonagoparkwalk.org.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts