Walk with a cause during ProHealth Care's annual Park Walk for Cancer in Mukwonago on Saturday, May 5.
Schedule of events are:
8 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.: Pledge Turn-In, T-Shirt Pick-Up, On-Site Registration, Raffle Ticket Sales
9:45 a.m.: Welcome and Survivor Message
10:00 a.m.: Walk Begins, 1.1 and 1.7 Mile Routes, Raffle Drawing
Entry Fee is $25 between March 17 and May 1 and $30 the day of the event.
For more information or to register, visit www.mukwonagoparkwalk.org.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts