Heidi Hamilton has resigned from her post as the varsity girls basketball coach at Arrowhead. AHS and Hamilton told the Lake Country Reporter about the resignation on Friday. Hamilton resigned Thursday morning.
Hamilton, 45, coached the Warhawks two different times. She first coached Arrowhead from 1994 through the 2001 season. She resigned in 2001 to raise a family.
Hamilton became the coach a second time in 2008, leading the Warhawks to a 20-3 record.
Her overall record at Arrowhead is 193-105, a winning mark of 64.7%.
The last two years the AHS season ended with sectional losses to the eventual state champions, Nicolet in 2011 and De Pere this year.
Flegner said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts