Heidi Hamilton has resigned from her post as the varsity girls basketball coach at Arrowhead. AHS and Hamilton told the Lake Country Reporter about the resignation on Friday. Hamilton resigned Thursday morning.
Hamilton, 45, coached the Warhawks two different times. She first coached Arrowhead from 1994 through the 2001 season. She resigned in 2001 to raise a family.
Hamilton became the coach a second time in 2008, leading the Warhawks to a 20-3 record.
Her overall record at Arrowhead is 193-105, a winning mark of 64.7%.
The last two years the AHS season ended with sectional losses to the eventual state champions, Nicolet in 2011 and De Pere this year.
Flegner said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts