Heidi Hamilton has resigned from her post as the varsity girls basketball coach at Arrowhead. AHS and Hamilton told the Lake Country Reporter about the resignation on Friday. Hamilton resigned Thursday morning.
Hamilton, 45, coached the Warhawks two different times. She first coached Arrowhead from 1994 through the 2001 season. She resigned in 2001 to raise a family.
Hamilton became the coach a second time in 2008, leading the Warhawks to a 20-3 record.
Her overall record at Arrowhead is 193-105, a winning mark of 64.7%.
The last two years the AHS season ended with sectional losses to the eventual state champions, Nicolet in 2011 and De Pere this year.
Flegner said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts