Heidi Hamilton has resigned from her post as the varsity girls basketball coach at Arrowhead. AHS and Hamilton told the Lake Country Reporter about the resignation on Friday. Hamilton resigned Thursday morning.
Hamilton, 45, coached the Warhawks two different times. She first coached Arrowhead from 1994 through the 2001 season. She resigned in 2001 to raise a family.
Hamilton became the coach a second time in 2008, leading the Warhawks to a 20-3 record.
Her overall record at Arrowhead is 193-105, a winning mark of 64.7%.
The last two years the AHS season ended with sectional losses to the eventual state champions, Nicolet in 2011 and De Pere this year.
Flegner said a search for a new coach will begin immediately.
- Christmas in Eagle Friday night (0)
- Update on armed robbery in Sussex (0)
- Armed robbery at Associated Bank in Sussex (0)
- Police surround Associated Bank in Sussex (0)
- Big Bend to host first holiday event Friday (0)
- Water clean-up close Lake Country Lutheran for the day (0)
- Mukwonago woman sentenced for $250k theft from Brookfield business (0)
- Sheriff's Department releases sketch of Town of Eagle suspect (0)
- Park snowmobiles until trails are ready (0)
- Waukesha County Sheriff's lieutenant under investigation (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007