Fliers have been circulating in the Town of Mukwonago for write-in candidate Jams Hintz. With the election only days away, Hintz explains on the flier that he planned to run in the 2013 election but moved that up after hearing some of the candidates’ answers at the Chamber of Commerce candidate forum.
A 23-year resident of the Town, Hintz has served as Town election inspector for five years. He attended UW-Milwaukee and worked 26 years as senior engineer and manager of special projects at J I Case. Hintz served four years in the army and seven years as a reserve 1st sergeant. According to the flier, he has taught at Waukesha County Technical College, is a member of Mensa and served on the New Berlin Library Board for 10 years.
As Town supervisor, Hintz says he would provide continuity in essential services, improve attention to natural resources and insure the Town retains its rural atmosphere. According to the flier, Hintz also said he would work to improve relations with neighboring communities, work with the Department of Public Works to improve streets and roads, implement improvements to town services to reduce the tax burden and insure attention to public safety in the police and fire departments.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts