Fliers have been circulating in the Town of Mukwonago for write-in candidate Jams Hintz. With the election only days away, Hintz explains on the flier that he planned to run in the 2013 election but moved that up after hearing some of the candidates’ answers at the Chamber of Commerce candidate forum.
A 23-year resident of the Town, Hintz has served as Town election inspector for five years. He attended UW-Milwaukee and worked 26 years as senior engineer and manager of special projects at J I Case. Hintz served four years in the army and seven years as a reserve 1st sergeant. According to the flier, he has taught at Waukesha County Technical College, is a member of Mensa and served on the New Berlin Library Board for 10 years.
As Town supervisor, Hintz says he would provide continuity in essential services, improve attention to natural resources and insure the Town retains its rural atmosphere. According to the flier, Hintz also said he would work to improve relations with neighboring communities, work with the Department of Public Works to improve streets and roads, implement improvements to town services to reduce the tax burden and insure attention to public safety in the police and fire departments.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts