The Eagle Fire Department has issued a burning ban for the town and village of Eagle effective today, April 9 at 12:00 p.m. due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds, according to Fire Chief Justin Heim. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the Fire Department.
The Eagle Fire Department website at www.eaglefiredepartment.com will be updated to reflect when the burn ban has been lifted.
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (0)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- Big Bend man accused of child sex assault, claims he was sleepwalking (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts