The Eagle Fire Department has issued a burning ban for the town and village of Eagle effective today, April 9 at 12:00 p.m. due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds, according to Fire Chief Justin Heim. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the Fire Department.
The Eagle Fire Department website at www.eaglefiredepartment.com will be updated to reflect when the burn ban has been lifted.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts