The Eagle Fire Department has issued a burning ban for the town and village of Eagle effective today, April 9 at 12:00 p.m. due to severe dry conditions, forecasted temperatures and winds, according to Fire Chief Justin Heim. The burn ban will remain in effect until rescinded by the Fire Department.
The Eagle Fire Department website at www.eaglefiredepartment.com will be updated to reflect when the burn ban has been lifted.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts