The United Unitarian Universalist Congregation will hold its ninth annual fundraising auction on Saturday April 21, at 6 p.m.
Many items have been donated by area businesses, local artists, and church members, for the fun-filled auction. The evening opens with a silent auction and desserts, followed by the live auction. Local resident and professional auctioneer Angela Beaudoin will call the auction.
For more information and to see a catalog of items visit www.uumuk.org, or call (262) 544-1050.
The auction will be held at the church's new permanent home at 506 N Washington in Waukesha.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts