The United Unitarian Universalist Congregation will hold its ninth annual fundraising auction on Saturday April 21, at 6 p.m.
Many items have been donated by area businesses, local artists, and church members, for the fun-filled auction. The evening opens with a silent auction and desserts, followed by the live auction. Local resident and professional auctioneer Angela Beaudoin will call the auction.
For more information and to see a catalog of items visit www.uumuk.org, or call (262) 544-1050.
The auction will be held at the church's new permanent home at 506 N Washington in Waukesha.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts