Town of Vernon Chairman Mike Doble and the entire Vernon board honored two former town employees who passed over this past year during their annual town meeting this evening.
Carol Beres, former DPW secretary and Thomas Krischan, former weed commissioner, were honored for their time with the town.
"Serving your community takes a level of commitment and you leave a little piece of you here," Doble stated. "I think as a community we need to remember those who passed,” as well as their families who gave up time so their loved one could serve.
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- Former Olympian to discuss college field hockey at University Lake School (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts