Town of Vernon Chairman Mike Doble and the entire Vernon board honored two former town employees who passed over this past year during their annual town meeting this evening.
Carol Beres, former DPW secretary and Thomas Krischan, former weed commissioner, were honored for their time with the town.
"Serving your community takes a level of commitment and you leave a little piece of you here," Doble stated. "I think as a community we need to remember those who passed,” as well as their families who gave up time so their loved one could serve.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts