Town of Vernon Chairman Mike Doble and the entire Vernon board honored two former town employees who passed over this past year during their annual town meeting this evening.
Carol Beres, former DPW secretary and Thomas Krischan, former weed commissioner, were honored for their time with the town.
"Serving your community takes a level of commitment and you leave a little piece of you here," Doble stated. "I think as a community we need to remember those who passed,” as well as their families who gave up time so their loved one could serve.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts