Town of Vernon Chairman Mike Doble and the entire Vernon board honored two former town employees who passed over this past year during their annual town meeting this evening.
Carol Beres, former DPW secretary and Thomas Krischan, former weed commissioner, were honored for their time with the town.
"Serving your community takes a level of commitment and you leave a little piece of you here," Doble stated. "I think as a community we need to remember those who passed,” as well as their families who gave up time so their loved one could serve.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts