Town of Vernon Chairman Mike Doble and the entire Vernon board honored two former town employees who passed over this past year during their annual town meeting this evening.
Carol Beres, former DPW secretary and Thomas Krischan, former weed commissioner, were honored for their time with the town.
"Serving your community takes a level of commitment and you leave a little piece of you here," Doble stated. "I think as a community we need to remember those who passed,” as well as their families who gave up time so their loved one could serve.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts