The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources currently has burning restrictions in effect for the entire state. Every county in Wisconsin is listed at a high or very high risk of fire danger. Waukesha County has a very high risk.
All burn permits are suspended until further notice. Campfires, smoking outside, fireworks and burning of any other combustible products is strictly prohibited.
For more information visit: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestFire/restrictions.asp
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts