The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources currently has burning restrictions in effect for the entire state. Every county in Wisconsin is listed at a high or very high risk of fire danger. Waukesha County has a very high risk.
All burn permits are suspended until further notice. Campfires, smoking outside, fireworks and burning of any other combustible products is strictly prohibited.
For more information visit: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestFire/restrictions.asp
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts