The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources currently has burning restrictions in effect for the entire state. Every county in Wisconsin is listed at a high or very high risk of fire danger. Waukesha County has a very high risk.
All burn permits are suspended until further notice. Campfires, smoking outside, fireworks and burning of any other combustible products is strictly prohibited.
For more information visit: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestFire/restrictions.asp
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts