The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources currently has burning restrictions in effect for the entire state. Every county in Wisconsin is listed at a high or very high risk of fire danger. Waukesha County has a very high risk.
All burn permits are suspended until further notice. Campfires, smoking outside, fireworks and burning of any other combustible products is strictly prohibited.
For more information visit: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestFire/restrictions.asp
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts