The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources currently has burning restrictions in effect for the entire state. Every county in Wisconsin is listed at a high or very high risk of fire danger. Waukesha County has a very high risk.
All burn permits are suspended until further notice. Campfires, smoking outside, fireworks and burning of any other combustible products is strictly prohibited.
For more information visit: http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestFire/restrictions.asp
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts