Learn the secrets of saving 60-80% on your groceries every time you go the store during Coupon Clipping 101 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 17 at the Mukwonago Community Library, 511 Division St.
Join the library as Dannelle Gay, founder of Operation $40K and couponing extraordinaire, shows you: where to get coupons that you will use, how to organize them, and most importantly, the right way to use them. The free program is great for any level of couponer.
For more information, please stop by the Circulation Desk or call (262) 363-6411.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts