Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is sponsoring a “Walk for Water” to raise money to build a well in Uganda on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mukwonago High School track. Participation fee is $10 with all proceeds to go toward the well.
The Mukwonago NHS is raising money through The Water Project thewaterproject.org/ . Participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact walk organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts