Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is sponsoring a “Walk for Water” to raise money to build a well in Uganda on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mukwonago High School track. Participation fee is $10 with all proceeds to go toward the well.
The Mukwonago NHS is raising money through The Water Project thewaterproject.org/ . Participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact walk organizers at email@example.com.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts