Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is sponsoring a “Walk for Water” to raise money to build a well in Uganda on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mukwonago High School track. Participation fee is $10 with all proceeds to go toward the well.
The Mukwonago NHS is raising money through The Water Project thewaterproject.org/ . Participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact walk organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts