Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is sponsoring a “Walk for Water” to raise money to build a well in Uganda on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mukwonago High School track. Participation fee is $10 with all proceeds to go toward the well.
The Mukwonago NHS is raising money through The Water Project thewaterproject.org/ . Participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact walk organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts