Mukwonago High School National Honor Society is sponsoring a “Walk for Water” to raise money to build a well in Uganda on Saturday, April 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mukwonago High School track. Participation fee is $10 with all proceeds to go toward the well.
The Mukwonago NHS is raising money through The Water Project thewaterproject.org/ . Participants will be walking two miles to experience the distance that some people have to travel just to get water.
For more information regarding the walk, contact walk organizers at email@example.com.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts