Clarendon Avenue Elementary fifth grader Mikey Stetter made the news in Kentucky yesterday during his "working" vacation volunteering to help tornado victims. Check out the story at www.whas11.com/video/featured-videos/Wisconsin-boy-spends-spring-break-helping-Indiana-tornado-victims-147065835.html
Donations topped $1,000 on Monday as Mikey and his dad drove 335 miles and arrived in Henryville later that day.
Watch upcoming issues of the Chief for more on his trip.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts