Clarendon Avenue Elementary fifth grader Mikey Stetter made the news in Kentucky yesterday during his "working" vacation volunteering to help tornado victims. Check out the story at www.whas11.com/video/featured-videos/Wisconsin-boy-spends-spring-break-helping-Indiana-tornado-victims-147065835.html
Donations topped $1,000 on Monday as Mikey and his dad drove 335 miles and arrived in Henryville later that day.
Watch upcoming issues of the Chief for more on his trip.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts