Old World Wisconsin's annual clean-up event has been postponed until Saturday, April 21, from 7 a.m. to noon due to the threat of inclement weather. The event was originally scheduled to take place on April 14.
Individuals and groups of volunteers are invited to help rid the site of winter's debris in preparation for the museum's opening May 1. Teams will be led by the site's staff. The majority of the chores are outdoors, and lunch will be provided at the end of the event.
Volunteers are encouraged to wear garden gloves and to bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor clean-up tools.
For more information, contact the site via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts