Old World Wisconsin's annual clean-up event has been postponed until Saturday, April 21, from 7 a.m. to noon due to the threat of inclement weather. The event was originally scheduled to take place on April 14.
Individuals and groups of volunteers are invited to help rid the site of winter's debris in preparation for the museum's opening May 1. Teams will be led by the site's staff. The majority of the chores are outdoors, and lunch will be provided at the end of the event.
Volunteers are encouraged to wear garden gloves and to bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor clean-up tools.
For more information, contact the site via email at email@example.com.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts