Old World Wisconsin's annual clean-up event has been postponed until Saturday, April 21, from 7 a.m. to noon due to the threat of inclement weather. The event was originally scheduled to take place on April 14.
Individuals and groups of volunteers are invited to help rid the site of winter's debris in preparation for the museum's opening May 1. Teams will be led by the site's staff. The majority of the chores are outdoors, and lunch will be provided at the end of the event.
Volunteers are encouraged to wear garden gloves and to bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor clean-up tools.
For more information, contact the site via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts