Old World Wisconsin's annual clean-up event has been postponed until Saturday, April 21, from 7 a.m. to noon due to the threat of inclement weather. The event was originally scheduled to take place on April 14.
Individuals and groups of volunteers are invited to help rid the site of winter's debris in preparation for the museum's opening May 1. Teams will be led by the site's staff. The majority of the chores are outdoors, and lunch will be provided at the end of the event.
Volunteers are encouraged to wear garden gloves and to bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor clean-up tools.
For more information, contact the site via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts