Old World Wisconsin's annual clean-up event has been postponed until Saturday, April 21, from 7 a.m. to noon due to the threat of inclement weather. The event was originally scheduled to take place on April 14.
Individuals and groups of volunteers are invited to help rid the site of winter's debris in preparation for the museum's opening May 1. Teams will be led by the site's staff. The majority of the chores are outdoors, and lunch will be provided at the end of the event.
Volunteers are encouraged to wear garden gloves and to bring their own rakes, brooms, clippers and other outdoor clean-up tools.
For more information, contact the site via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts