Lake Country Publications received a news release earlier this week indicating Arrowhead High School would host a viewing party on April 15, at 8 p.m. for a new Halogen TV series called "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour".
The news release became the subject of an article that appeared in the April 12 edition of the Lake Country Reporter. According to Arrowhead Superintendent Craig Jefson, the school will host no such viewing party. The news release mistakenly named the high school as the site of a viewing party and was subsequently sent to Lake Country Publications.
Again, there will be no viewing party for "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour" at Arrowhead High School.
We apologize for the error and any inconvenience.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts