Lake Country Publications received a news release earlier this week indicating Arrowhead High School would host a viewing party on April 15, at 8 p.m. for a new Halogen TV series called "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour".
The news release became the subject of an article that appeared in the April 12 edition of the Lake Country Reporter. According to Arrowhead Superintendent Craig Jefson, the school will host no such viewing party. The news release mistakenly named the high school as the site of a viewing party and was subsequently sent to Lake Country Publications.
Again, there will be no viewing party for "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour" at Arrowhead High School.
We apologize for the error and any inconvenience.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts