Lake Country Publications received a news release earlier this week indicating Arrowhead High School would host a viewing party on April 15, at 8 p.m. for a new Halogen TV series called "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour".
The news release became the subject of an article that appeared in the April 12 edition of the Lake Country Reporter. According to Arrowhead Superintendent Craig Jefson, the school will host no such viewing party. The news release mistakenly named the high school as the site of a viewing party and was subsequently sent to Lake Country Publications.
Again, there will be no viewing party for "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour" at Arrowhead High School.
We apologize for the error and any inconvenience.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts