Lake Country Publications received a news release earlier this week indicating Arrowhead High School would host a viewing party on April 15, at 8 p.m. for a new Halogen TV series called "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour".
The news release became the subject of an article that appeared in the April 12 edition of the Lake Country Reporter. According to Arrowhead Superintendent Craig Jefson, the school will host no such viewing party. The news release mistakenly named the high school as the site of a viewing party and was subsequently sent to Lake Country Publications.
Again, there will be no viewing party for "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour" at Arrowhead High School.
We apologize for the error and any inconvenience.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts