Lake Country Publications received a news release earlier this week indicating Arrowhead High School would host a viewing party on April 15, at 8 p.m. for a new Halogen TV series called "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour".
The news release became the subject of an article that appeared in the April 12 edition of the Lake Country Reporter. According to Arrowhead Superintendent Craig Jefson, the school will host no such viewing party. The news release mistakenly named the high school as the site of a viewing party and was subsequently sent to Lake Country Publications.
Again, there will be no viewing party for "Roadworthy: The Invisible Children Tour" at Arrowhead High School.
We apologize for the error and any inconvenience.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts