There adults were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital after a T-bone accident on Highway 164 and I-43 just before 8 a.m. this morning.
Big Bend Fire Chief John Ludwig said that none of the injuries seemed life threatening but one patient complained of chest pains and another was administered fluids on the way to the hospital.
Chief Ludwig added that if one or both of the smaller vehicles had been larger vehicles, the outcome of the accident might not have been so good.
The Village of Big Bend Police are investigating the crash.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts