There adults were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital after a T-bone accident on Highway 164 and I-43 just before 8 a.m. this morning.
Big Bend Fire Chief John Ludwig said that none of the injuries seemed life threatening but one patient complained of chest pains and another was administered fluids on the way to the hospital.
Chief Ludwig added that if one or both of the smaller vehicles had been larger vehicles, the outcome of the accident might not have been so good.
The Village of Big Bend Police are investigating the crash.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts