There adults were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital after a T-bone accident on Highway 164 and I-43 just before 8 a.m. this morning.
Big Bend Fire Chief John Ludwig said that none of the injuries seemed life threatening but one patient complained of chest pains and another was administered fluids on the way to the hospital.
Chief Ludwig added that if one or both of the smaller vehicles had been larger vehicles, the outcome of the accident might not have been so good.
The Village of Big Bend Police are investigating the crash.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts