There adults were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital after a T-bone accident on Highway 164 and I-43 just before 8 a.m. this morning.
Big Bend Fire Chief John Ludwig said that none of the injuries seemed life threatening but one patient complained of chest pains and another was administered fluids on the way to the hospital.
Chief Ludwig added that if one or both of the smaller vehicles had been larger vehicles, the outcome of the accident might not have been so good.
The Village of Big Bend Police are investigating the crash.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts