There adults were transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital after a T-bone accident on Highway 164 and I-43 just before 8 a.m. this morning.
Big Bend Fire Chief John Ludwig said that none of the injuries seemed life threatening but one patient complained of chest pains and another was administered fluids on the way to the hospital.
Chief Ludwig added that if one or both of the smaller vehicles had been larger vehicles, the outcome of the accident might not have been so good.
The Village of Big Bend Police are investigating the crash.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts