Kettle Moraine's varsity girls softball team improved to 3-0 on the season Tuesday by whipping visiting Waukesha South in a Classic 8 Conference game, 12-1. All of the wins have come in league play.
Hannah Foltz continued her torrid pace at the plate, going 2-for-2 with three RBIs. On the season, the KM third baseman is 8-for-9 with three doubles and two triples.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher She allowed four hits, three walks and had five strike outs.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts