Kettle Moraine's varsity girls softball team improved to 3-0 on the season Tuesday by whipping visiting Waukesha South in a Classic 8 Conference game, 12-1. All of the wins have come in league play.
Hannah Foltz continued her torrid pace at the plate, going 2-for-2 with three RBIs. On the season, the KM third baseman is 8-for-9 with three doubles and two triples.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher She allowed four hits, three walks and had five strike outs.
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- Tight race in LOL West (0)
- Military man charged with Lannon house break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts