Kettle Moraine's varsity girls softball team improved to 3-0 on the season Tuesday by whipping visiting Waukesha South in a Classic 8 Conference game, 12-1. All of the wins have come in league play.
Hannah Foltz continued her torrid pace at the plate, going 2-for-2 with three RBIs. On the season, the KM third baseman is 8-for-9 with three doubles and two triples.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher She allowed four hits, three walks and had five strike outs.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts