Kettle Moraine's varsity girls softball team improved to 3-0 on the season Tuesday by whipping visiting Waukesha South in a Classic 8 Conference game, 12-1. All of the wins have come in league play.
Hannah Foltz continued her torrid pace at the plate, going 2-for-2 with three RBIs. On the season, the KM third baseman is 8-for-9 with three doubles and two triples.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher She allowed four hits, three walks and had five strike outs.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts