Kettle Moraine's varsity girls softball team improved to 3-0 on the season Tuesday by whipping visiting Waukesha South in a Classic 8 Conference game, 12-1. All of the wins have come in league play.
Hannah Foltz continued her torrid pace at the plate, going 2-for-2 with three RBIs. On the season, the KM third baseman is 8-for-9 with three doubles and two triples.
Ashley Ausprung was the winning pitcher She allowed four hits, three walks and had five strike outs.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts