Village of Pewaukee – The Village Board tonight approved rezoning a parcel on East Wisconsin Avenue from single-family to institutional on a 4-3 vote, opening the way for a proposed 20-unit assisted living center.
The property at 539 E. Wisconsin Ave., has been described by officials as an "eyesore" and "dilapidated."
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts