Village of Pewaukee – The Village Board tonight approved rezoning a parcel on East Wisconsin Avenue from single-family to institutional on a 4-3 vote, opening the way for a proposed 20-unit assisted living center.
The property at 539 E. Wisconsin Ave., has been described by officials as an "eyesore" and "dilapidated."
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts