Village of Pewaukee – The Village Board tonight approved rezoning a parcel on East Wisconsin Avenue from single-family to institutional on a 4-3 vote, opening the way for a proposed 20-unit assisted living center.
The property at 539 E. Wisconsin Ave., has been described by officials as an "eyesore" and "dilapidated."
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts