Village of Pewaukee – The Village Board tonight approved rezoning a parcel on East Wisconsin Avenue from single-family to institutional on a 4-3 vote, opening the way for a proposed 20-unit assisted living center.
The property at 539 E. Wisconsin Ave., has been described by officials as an "eyesore" and "dilapidated."
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts