Ketttle Moraine and Oconomowoc's varsity girls soccer teams both won their league openers on Tuesday.
The Lasers got two goals from Hayli Richman in the team's 4-1 victory against Milwaukee-Pius.
Oconomowoc defeated Wisconsin Lutheran at home 5-0.
Arrowhead lost at Waukesha North 1-0 in their Classic 8 Conference debut.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts