Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked second in the state, won the first Classic 8 Conference maxi-meet Monday and Tuesday. On Monday all eight league teams played at Chenequa Country Club and on Tuesday they all played at the Legend at Brandybrook.
AHS won the two-day meet with 323 strokes. Kettle Moraine was second at 328.
Medalist for the two days was AHS seior Matt Ross with 78. KM's Ryan Franklin was secopnd with 80. Arrowhead's Connor Thiel and Matt McIntosh shot rounds of 81 as did Nuick Cieslak of Kettle Moraine.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts