Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked second in the state, won the first Classic 8 Conference maxi-meet Monday and Tuesday. On Monday all eight league teams played at Chenequa Country Club and on Tuesday they all played at the Legend at Brandybrook.
AHS won the two-day meet with 323 strokes. Kettle Moraine was second at 328.
Medalist for the two days was AHS seior Matt Ross with 78. KM's Ryan Franklin was secopnd with 80. Arrowhead's Connor Thiel and Matt McIntosh shot rounds of 81 as did Nuick Cieslak of Kettle Moraine.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts