Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked second in the state, won the first Classic 8 Conference maxi-meet Monday and Tuesday. On Monday all eight league teams played at Chenequa Country Club and on Tuesday they all played at the Legend at Brandybrook.
AHS won the two-day meet with 323 strokes. Kettle Moraine was second at 328.
Medalist for the two days was AHS seior Matt Ross with 78. KM's Ryan Franklin was secopnd with 80. Arrowhead's Connor Thiel and Matt McIntosh shot rounds of 81 as did Nuick Cieslak of Kettle Moraine.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts