Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked second in the state, won the first Classic 8 Conference maxi-meet Monday and Tuesday. On Monday all eight league teams played at Chenequa Country Club and on Tuesday they all played at the Legend at Brandybrook.
AHS won the two-day meet with 323 strokes. Kettle Moraine was second at 328.
Medalist for the two days was AHS seior Matt Ross with 78. KM's Ryan Franklin was secopnd with 80. Arrowhead's Connor Thiel and Matt McIntosh shot rounds of 81 as did Nuick Cieslak of Kettle Moraine.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts