Arrowhead's varsity boys golf team, ranked second in the state, won the first Classic 8 Conference maxi-meet Monday and Tuesday. On Monday all eight league teams played at Chenequa Country Club and on Tuesday they all played at the Legend at Brandybrook.
AHS won the two-day meet with 323 strokes. Kettle Moraine was second at 328.
Medalist for the two days was AHS seior Matt Ross with 78. KM's Ryan Franklin was secopnd with 80. Arrowhead's Connor Thiel and Matt McIntosh shot rounds of 81 as did Nuick Cieslak of Kettle Moraine.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts