Kettle Moraine School Board accepts the resignation of Wales Elementary School Principal Brenda Vogds tonight. Superintendent Pat Deklotz said profiles for hiring a new principal would be built by April 30 and hopefully will be interviewing candidates for the principal position by May 11.
No explanation for the resignation was available at this time.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts