Kettle Moraine School District is looking at about $850,000 in reductions to balance the 2012-13 budget. The district accomplished this through realigning resources, insurance plan design changes along with bidding out insurance coverage, according to Chief Business Officer Susan Graham who presented the draft interim budget to the board tonight.
Graham pointed out that continuing the district's conservative budgeting while maintaining high expectations for the quality education Kettle Moraine is known for is creating tension and becoming harder in the current climate.
The budget will come back to the School Board on May 8 for approval before being presented at the annual meeting on June 19.
Read more about the KMSD budget in next week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts