Kettle Moraine School District is looking at about $850,000 in reductions to balance the 2012-13 budget. The district accomplished this through realigning resources, insurance plan design changes along with bidding out insurance coverage, according to Chief Business Officer Susan Graham who presented the draft interim budget to the board tonight.
Graham pointed out that continuing the district's conservative budgeting while maintaining high expectations for the quality education Kettle Moraine is known for is creating tension and becoming harder in the current climate.
The budget will come back to the School Board on May 8 for approval before being presented at the annual meeting on June 19.
Read more about the KMSD budget in next week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts