Kettle Moraine School District is looking at about $850,000 in reductions to balance the 2012-13 budget. The district accomplished this through realigning resources, insurance plan design changes along with bidding out insurance coverage, according to Chief Business Officer Susan Graham who presented the draft interim budget to the board tonight.
Graham pointed out that continuing the district's conservative budgeting while maintaining high expectations for the quality education Kettle Moraine is known for is creating tension and becoming harder in the current climate.
The budget will come back to the School Board on May 8 for approval before being presented at the annual meeting on June 19.
Read more about the KMSD budget in next week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts