Kettle Moraine School District is looking at about $850,000 in reductions to balance the 2012-13 budget. The district accomplished this through realigning resources, insurance plan design changes along with bidding out insurance coverage, according to Chief Business Officer Susan Graham who presented the draft interim budget to the board tonight.
Graham pointed out that continuing the district's conservative budgeting while maintaining high expectations for the quality education Kettle Moraine is known for is creating tension and becoming harder in the current climate.
The budget will come back to the School Board on May 8 for approval before being presented at the annual meeting on June 19.
Read more about the KMSD budget in next week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts