Mukwonago Deputy Fire Chief Fred Purdy retires from his position with the Mukwonago Fire Department after more than 35 years of service.
Purdy was recognized tonight at the Village Board meeting for the "years he has devoted to protecting the lives, health, welfare and property of the citizens of the greater Mukwonago area."
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts