With gas prices once again speeding upwards, discussions of becoming less oil dependant start to bubble out of the well of ideas.
One such idea that keeps coming back is that of the electric car. Is it a viable solution for the future?
This Friday, from 6:30 to 9 p.m., questions about the vehicles will most likely be answered at a special event hosted by Greener Oconomowoc.
The Earth Day Movie Night, in the Oconomowoc Arts Center Little Theater, features the award-winning documentary “Who Killed the Electric Car? The movie is about electric cars, hybrids, hydrogen and the future of transportation.
If you’re curious about electric cars, you’ll get a chance check out the car show starring the Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt to see if you’d like to be part of the “green” revolution.
The car show is at 6:30 p.m. with the movie starting at 7 p.m. Following the movie, Ben Nelson of In House Media and Dave Hansen of Lake Country Energy will lead a panel discussion.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts