Governor Scott Walker was in Oconomowoc this morning to announce the recipients of $12.6 million in WHEDA tax credits for 21 projects statewide. Walker made the announcement inside the former Oconomowoc Middle School, which will be rehabbed into 55 workforce housing rental units, thanks to the tax credit financing.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts