Governor Scott Walker was in Oconomowoc this morning to announce the recipients of $12.6 million in WHEDA tax credits for 21 projects statewide. Walker made the announcement inside the former Oconomowoc Middle School, which will be rehabbed into 55 workforce housing rental units, thanks to the tax credit financing.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts