Governor Scott Walker was in Oconomowoc this morning to announce the recipients of $12.6 million in WHEDA tax credits for 21 projects statewide. Walker made the announcement inside the former Oconomowoc Middle School, which will be rehabbed into 55 workforce housing rental units, thanks to the tax credit financing.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts