Governor Scott Walker was in Oconomowoc this morning to announce the recipients of $12.6 million in WHEDA tax credits for 21 projects statewide. Walker made the announcement inside the former Oconomowoc Middle School, which will be rehabbed into 55 workforce housing rental units, thanks to the tax credit financing.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts