Governor Scott Walker was in Oconomowoc this morning to announce the recipients of $12.6 million in WHEDA tax credits for 21 projects statewide. Walker made the announcement inside the former Oconomowoc Middle School, which will be rehabbed into 55 workforce housing rental units, thanks to the tax credit financing.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts