Town of Oconomowoc A masked man got away with an undisclosed amount of money from VanGuard Video on April 15.
According to police, a man entered the store, W359 N5928 Highway P, and demanded money. The clerk at first thought it was a joke, but soon realized it was not and gave the man money.
The man was wearing a ski mask, sweatshirt and gloves. The clerk said the man was about 5 feet 10 inches tall and about average weight. Because of the clothing and gloves, the clerk was not able to determine the robber's race, police said.
No weapon was displayed, and the robber did not threaten any physical harm, police said.
Police are investigating.
Editor's note: Thanks for the comment below. We have fixed the erroneous headline. Robber did not have a gun as previous headline had indicated.
- Christmas in Eagle Friday night (0)
- Update on armed robbery in Sussex (0)
- Armed robbery at Associated Bank in Sussex (0)
- Police surround Associated Bank in Sussex (0)
- Big Bend to host first holiday event Friday (0)
- Water clean-up close Lake Country Lutheran for the day (0)
- Mukwonago woman sentenced for $250k theft from Brookfield business (0)
- Sheriff's Department releases sketch of Town of Eagle suspect (0)
- Park snowmobiles until trails are ready (0)
- Waukesha County Sheriff's lieutenant under investigation (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007